Happy New Year 2021 Washington || New Year 2021 Celebrations in Washington USA
- 1 Happy New Year 2021 Washington || New Year 2021 Celebrations in Washington USA
- 2 WHERE TO CELEBRATE NEW YEAR’S EVE IN WASHINGTON, DC
- 3 10 Ways to Celebrate New Year’s Eve in Washington, D.C.
- 4 Take a Cruise Along the Potomac River
- 5 Attend a Family-Friendly First Night Event
- 6 Party at a New Year’s Eve Gala
- 7 Celebrate with a Fireworks Display
- 8 Enjoy New Year’s Eve Dining Specials
- 9 Enjoy Live Music or Theater
- 10 Attend the Party on the Georgetown Waterfront
- 11 Go Dancing at a Nightclub
- 12 Party at a Casino Resort
- 13 Hit Up a Sports Bar
WHERE TO CELEBRATE NEW YEAR’S EVE IN WASHINGTON, DC
As 2021 approaches, it’s time to start planning how you’ll see 2020 out. Washington, DC’s restaurants, attractions and venues present you with plenty of options for celebrating New Year’s Eve in the nation’s capital. Here are some of the best options to party the night away.
New Year’s Eve with Cyrus Chestnut
Make it a jazzy New Year at Blues Alley, one of the District’s most renowned venues for one of America’s greatest art forms. Cyrus Chestnut, a world-class pianist who has frequently worked with Wynton Marsalis, brings his trio to the Alley for two performances. Take in Chestnut’s expert playing while you enjoy a delicious meal from the venue’s Southern-influenced menu. Late show-goers can enjoy champagne by the glass and festive hats and noisemakers.
6:30 p.m. tickets | 10 p.m. tickets
Blues Alley, 1073 Wisconsin Avenue NW, Washington, DC 20007
Black Cat New Year’s Eve Ball
The Black Cat is always a great place to see a show, and it’s a great spot to celebrate a new decade. On the Mainstage all night long, Peaches O’Dell and Her Orchestra will fittingly jump through time, playing swing music, romantic songs from the 1930s, cha-chas and memorable tracks from the ‘50s. After midnight hits, the party will move to the venue’s Red Room, where you can enjoy pinball, a jukebox and half-price drinks. The event is ages 21 and over.
8 p.m. | Tickets
The Black Cat, 1811 14th Street NW, Washington, DC 20009