Best Places to Spend New Year’s 2021 Event In Miami Florida Images, greetings and Quotes For Happy New Year 2021
Miami might not be Times Square, but the city does put on the show come New Year’s Eve… and not only that, we get to welcome 2021 in balmy 70 degree weather… on the beach… what could be better?!
We do have our very own “Ball Drop” or rather “Orange Drop”, fantastic fireworks and a smashing live New Year’s Eve event featuring Miami’s global superstar Pitbull and many of today’s big-name artists. This is all happening in downtown’s Bayfront Park in the backdrop of the city’s fabulous skyline and sparkling Biscayne Bay.
host of parties all around… For those wanting to welcome 2021 with toes in the sand head to South Beach’s Lummus Park.
And the repertoire of New Year’s hot parties and events range from the iconic celebrations at the Fontainbleau to New Year’s Eve yacht galas and rooftop fireworks bashes.
For those wanting to toast the New Year in a more calm and peaceful vibe and away from the mayhem, many venues will be hosting special New Year’s Eve gala dinners to gather with family and friends as we count down to 2021. Venues in Coconut Grove, Surfside, Sunny Isles, Key Biscayne and Coral Gables are tops.
Hotels during this period are running at high capacity. Besides the gorgeous weather and top-notch roster of NYE celebrations, annual events like the Orange Bowl will also draw the crowds. Needless to say, you need to book your hotel and accommodations as early as possible.
MIAMI NEW YEAR’S EVE HIGHLIGHT EVENTS:
- Big Orange, Fireworks and Pitbull’s New Year Revolution at Bayfront Park
- Miami Beach Ocean Drive New Year’s Eve Celebration and Fireworks
- Wynwood’s New Year’s Eve Block Party
- NYE At The Fontainebleau with the Jonas Brothers
- NYE Gala Dinners, Parties, Yacht Fireworks Cruises
NEW YEAR’S WEEKEND EVENTS, CONCERTS AND ENTERTAINMENT:
- King Mango Strut at the Grove – December 29, 2020
- National Ballet Theater of Odessa: Swan Lake – December 29, 2020 at the Parker Playhouse, Ft. Lauderdale
- Moscow Ballet’s Great Russian Nutcracker – December 30, 2020 at the Fillmore at the Jackie Gleason Theater Miami Beach
- Jungle Island’s Luminosa! Festival of Lights – Through January 8, 2021
- Cirque du Soleil Alegria – December 21, 2020 – January 26, 2021 at the Grand Chapiteau at Hard Rock Stadium
- Salute to Vienna New Year’s Concert – December 28 at the Adrienne Arsht Center and December 31, 2020 at the Coral Springs Center for the Arts
NEW YEAR’S WEEKEND SPORTS EVENTS:
MIAMI NEW YEAR’S EVE HIGHLIGHT EVENTS
BIG ORANGE “BALL DROP”, NEW YEAR’S COUNTDOWN AND FIREWORKS, PITBULL’S NEW YEAR REVOLUTION AT BAYFRONT PARK
Pitbull’s New Year Revolution returns to Bayfront Park for the largest FREE New Year’s Eve party in South Florida for the Countdown to 2021!
The smashing live event in Bayfront Park including our traditional Big Orange, the midnight Fireworks and mega party featuring Pitbull & friends is the perfect place to welcome the New Year in gorgeous South Florida weather…
Miami’s traditional countdown celebration is Big Orange, the city’s answer to New York’s Ball Drop and one of America’s official countdowns.
“Big Orange” is a 35-foot neon icon that is the centerpiece of the countdown to the New Year.
Early on New Year’s Eve, Big Orange slowly creeps the 400 feet up the side of the InterContinental Hotel which is adjacent to the park.
Big Orange reaches the top of the building at the stroke of midnight while fireworks explode all around to add that magical sparkle to our lovely Biscayne Bay.
Many of today’s big-name artists are expected to participate and put together a dynamite show.
When?: December 31, 2020 – 8:00 pm to midnight
Where?: Bayfront Park 301 N. Biscayne Blvd., Miami, FL 33132
Big Orange on the side of the Intercontinental Hotel
Concert and Live entertainment at the Amphitheater
How Much?: FREE!
Private events and VIP area: Pitbull’s Worldwide VIP Food & Wine Party – $295, Couples $495, Center Stage VIP $395. All prices plus fees and taxes. Age 21+ only. More info and Worldwide NYE 2021 tickets.
Here’s a Bayfront Park map with the Main Stage, free general admission areas and the VIP party area and check-in points:
Where to Park?: There is limited, paid parking at Bayfront Park (i.e. Don’t even try) You can park at Bayside Marketplace nextdoor or take the Metrorail to the Government Center Station then transfer to the Metromover Inner Loop to Bayfront Park. There’s also Uber, Lyft and the free trolleys.
No bottles, cans, coolers or personal fireworks are allowed at the park.
Here is the list of selected cities, towns, and other populated places in the United States, ordered alphabetically by state.
Mean While you can also Check out the following posts about Christmas around the world.
- 1 Best Places to Spend New Year’s 2021 Event In Miami Florida Images, greetings and Quotes For Happy New Year 2021
- 2 MIAMI NEW YEAR’S EVE HIGHLIGHT EVENTS:
- 3 NEW YEAR’S WEEKEND EVENTS, CONCERTS AND ENTERTAINMENT:
- 4 NEW YEAR’S WEEKEND SPORTS EVENTS: